Over 50 Years of Kaolin Mining and Processing
IMERYS draws upon vast minerals science expertise, a portfolio of high-quality mineral resources, and a wide range of exclusive technologies and processes to produce high quality ceramic proppants.
IMERYS Oilfield Solutions currently has capacity to manufacture 700 million lbs. of lightweight ceramic proppant and an additional 500 million lbs. of capacity permitted for construction. High quality lightweight ceramic proppant is manufactured at US facilities in Andersonville, GA, and Wrens, GA. US operations include analytical labs, a conductivity lab and a pilot plant in Sandersville, GA.
- Worldwide R&D facilities create innovative oilfield solutions
- Extensive kaolin and bauxite resources ensure consistent product quality
- Modern, robust, and highly automated manufacturing facilities ensure reliability
- Strategically located product distribution system to cost effectively deliver on time
- $25 million spent on pollution abatement
- First proppant plant to use catalyst filter technology
- 100% recycling of process water and a heat recovery system during production
Roll-over the map pins for more information:
IMERYS Transload Facility
US Headquarter & Plant